Love your job!
Our Chemicals manufacturing client is currently seeking a Facilities Maintenance Manager who will
- ensure the facilities are safe, up to code, and fully operational
- manage contractors and work with third party vendors
- attend to multiple concerns involving both workers and their working environment, requiring good organizational and multitasking ability.
- Overseeing all building functions (Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC…)
- Ensuring efficiency of all building systems
- Installing and managing air conditioning services.
- Inspecting and repairing electrical and plumbing services.
- Managing maintenance of grounds (roads, drainage,…)
- Coordinating all maintenance issues and schedules, system repairs and monitor system performance
- more fun and impactful things!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in facilities management position or maintenance position
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training