Love your job!
Our Chemicals manufacturing client is currently seeking a Maintenance Reliability Engineer who will
- be responsible for maintaining production equipment performance.
- Investigate Root Cause of Equipment Failures.
- Develop Maintenance Reports for Management.
- Identify Improvements to Equipment.
- Develop Preventative Maintenance Plans for Equipment.
- Develop Standard Equipment Repairs.
- Develop of BOMs for Equipment.
- more fun and impactful things!
- Bachelor’s Degree is required in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+5 years of experience as a maintenance engineer.
- Ability to read blueprints and technical documents.
- Knowledgeable in the use of DMMS systems, preferably SAP.
- Strong technical capabilities in rotating equipment and equipment sealing.
- Ability to understand chemical manufacturing processes and able to work under pressure.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training