1st Shift Welding Supervisor needed for a fast paced growing Manufacturer
Position Summary: The Weld Supervisor has responsibility to lead a department consisting of approximately 20 to 30 hourly skilled semi-skilled workers and up to 2 hourly, working team leaders to build custom and standard ground support equipment in a safe and productive manner while adhering to all quality and ISO standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering, Operations or Business majors preferred
- Industrial Product Manufacturing experience strongly preferred
- Must be knowledgeable in weld symbols or have the ability to learn them
- Must be able to read blue prints
- At least 2 years’ Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment requirement required
- Must be able to work effectively with Quality, Sourcing, Mechanical and Design Engineers, and Process Engineers to achieve corporate targets for safety, quality, and on time delivery in an extremely fast-paced environment