This role is part of a new product development team, developing state-of-the art automation systems (vehicle control systems). This is a critical hire for the team and is looking for a unique skill set, a professional who is strong in embedded engineering, but can wear multiple hats; system engineering, test, etc; eventually progressing into a Project Engineering role or Software Engineering Manager opening. There is a lot of upward mobility available to the right person!
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Kalamazoo, MI (Relocation Assistance Offered)
Competitive Pay, Bonus, Great Benefits, Excellent Upward Mobility
We are partnering with a world-renowned manufacturer and precision engineering organization ($10B+ in revenues) to find an Embedded Software/Systems Engineer. This group develops and manufacturers highly specialized, customized products/systems for niche applications (OEMs/distribution/channels) in various industries globally.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 4-15+ years’ experience in embedded software design, development and test, systems engineering, modeling/controls, etc
- Proficiency in Matlab and Simulink required
- Experienced in C, C++, or C# required
- CAN networking (desired)
- Experience in vehicle control system development & vehicle datalinks desired
- Knowledge of micro-controllers, non-volatile memory, solenoid drivers, AC/DC circuitry
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma, Scrum, or Agile nice to have