You will be responsible for reaching out to the existing Self-Directed client base. It is expected that the associate will be able to transition these calls into a consultative conversations in order to assist with identifying underlying needs the client may have and to deepen relationships. The primary goal of the team is to gather outside assets and to open new accounts for existing clients by successfully highlighting value proposition. Responsibilities: Articulate the competitive advantage of product offerings and deliver value proposition through consultative conversations Understand and proactively identify opportunities for additional business from existing clients Demonstrate a passion for driving sales and being self-motivated Identify referral opportunities for various internal partners Accountable for defined and measured goals including sales activity, client surveys, quality assurance, productivity, and driving efficiencies Responsible for having a broad knowledge of products and services throughout the enterprise and educating clients capabilities Align with client's conversation style to drive better engagement and optimal experience Develop business partner relationships and maintain a high level of integrity and comply with the Guidelines for Business conduct.
Enterprise Role Overview
Investment Consultants are phone-based licensed representatives that provide prospects and self-directed investors with financial assistance by identifying broader product and service solutions that meet their investment and savings needs. Investment Consultants demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets and apply key principles appropriately to the individual client's investment needs. Additionally, they align products and services where appropriate. Licensing requirements are as follows: Series 7, 66 or their equivalent. This position may be subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. If your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
Required Skills: "MUST" have these skills to be minimally qualified.
- Series 7 required.
- Series 66 or 63/65 strongly preferred. If Series 66 is not currently held, must be obtained within 90 days.
- Two years sales experience
- Ability to have need based conversations and prior sales experience, preferably investment related.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Strong analytical, technical skills, and organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to perform and manage multiple tasks in a growth environment that is experiencing constant change.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to clearly articulate responses and solutions.
- Must be able to work independently and be a team player to achieve team goals.
- Strong investment product and industry knowledge