Love your job!
Our client a Global company that has a strong history of innovation and an excellent work/life balance and incredibly low turnover is seeking an Environmental, Health and Safety Manager. Competitive salary and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is available.
- BS degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Science
- 8+ years experience in EHS roles with EHS Management.
- Must have a solid combination of EHS knowledge and
supervisory/leadership experience as well as excellent
- Experience in a chemical plant or related environment under PSM
or RC14001 guidelines.
- CSP (Certified Safety Professional) desired
- Experience with environmental compliance (RCRA, Title V)
- Should be well versed in various federal and state regulations
governing EHS regulatory issue's.
- Must have experience developing and implementing EHS regulatory
- EHS Manager will be a member of the plant leadership team responsible for plant safety and performance. Will work directly with corporate HSSE professionals to implement most viable programs.
- Will focus on continuous improvement in safety performance. Lead
and develop the safety department to promote active
participation in safety programs.
- Develop and implement environmental, safety, health, and
regulatory compliance programs and implement audit processes and
procedures to measure compliance.
- Maintain detailed records on operational activities with regard
to safety and environmental issues.
- Meet with local, state, and federal authorities on regulatory
matters to ensure compliance with the air, water, and hazardous
- Ensure adequate safety, environmental, and regulatory training
- Demonstrates knowledge and commitment to Responsible Care
- Develop annual operating budgets for EHS Dept.