Must have strong electrical/mechanical experience as well as PLC's(Allen Bradley). Will communicate directly with customer site managers. Up to 80% travel required, mostly regional travel but may do some national and international travel as well. This is remote position. Excellent benefit package, competitive hourly rate and time and 1/2 overtime rate.
Field Service Engineer(remote)
Responsible for internal setup, testing, debug and all external services associated with support of all equipment models manufactured by the companyPrinciple duties:
- Provide on-call emergency service as required and maintain communication with the department manager while in the field
- Educate customers on preventive maintenance and safety regulations
- Provide general customer service on the phone and in person
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair units while in the field.
- Maintain records of service calls, training, and expenses.
- Study technical manuals and attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge
- Perform preventive maintenance or service such as cleaning, lubricating and adjusting equipment
- Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment
- Inspect, test, and repair equipment following manufacturers' specifications, using test and analysis instruments
- Proficient in some but not all of the following disciplines as it relates to troubleshooting: all electrical, programming, software and mechanical
- Able to develop plans to remediate machinery malfunction
- Able to assist engineering in determining the design resolution required to remedy the issues found and/or implement upgrade designs
- Support manufacturing when required and help perform and conclude both Pre-FAT and FAT efforts.
- International and Domestic Travel required
- Need to be near airport
- Must have stable job history and employer references
- Can pass a drug screen and background check