Full Time - Days
We are searching for an Ultrasound Tech for general ab/ob small parts.
- Must be able to work independently performing ultrasound general exams, Abdomens, OB, GYN, Breast, Vascular/Arterials.
- Ability to evaluate, synthesize and communicate diagnostic information to the referring physician and radiologist
- Assumes responsibility for the safety and well-being of all patient in the ultrasound department
- Assumes responsibility to trouble shoot ultrasound equipment and effectively communicate to the service engineers for repairs
- Ability to perform General diagnostic radiology procedures
- Willingness to cross train into other Imaging modalities
- Organizes daily work schedule and performs related clerical duties as required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the patient and health care team
- Ability to follow established departmental procedures
About the Area:
2.15 hours to Denver
2.45 hours to Cheyenne
6.5 to Wichita, Kansas
Yuma is a small agriculture and ranching community close to the Kansas border in northeast Colorado. With a population of 3,526, they grow more corn than any other county in the state. Living in Yuma offers residents a suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many families, young professionals, and retirees live in Yuma and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Yuma are above average.
Must be ARRT, ARDMSCurrent BLSCurrent compliance with continuing medical education (CME)