Cedar Rapids, IA
Our local manufacturing client is actively searching for a Plant Controller in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. This person will support the Plant Manager and staff in developing annual budget and appropriate plant performance targets to meet strategic objectives.
- Develop and execute plans to reduce costs and mitigate risks.
- Prepare monthly plant financial and performance reports.
- Manage capital funding requests for the plant.
- Develop and monitor financial control systems.
- Organize, manage and control the work of employees, evaluating their work performance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of cost accounting or industrial engineering experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated excellent analytical and computer skills.
- Experience with manufacturing ERP systems.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
Controller, Plant Controller, projects, ERP, cost accounting, industrial engineering, manufacturing, performance, results, Accounting Manager, accountant, cost accountant, finance, budget, capital funding, Financial Controller