The Network Architect is responsible for:
- Custom and reusable solutions.
- Captures and shares architectural designs at the project and program level.
- Develops for client technically feasible long-term Information Technology (IT) strategies and plans.
Wouldn't your love to be in the beautiful Norfolk, VA! Join our team of Network Engineers and Architects who support a very important National Security mission.
- 10 Years experience with standards-based networking protocols including BGP, OSPF and EIGRP.
- Advanced knowledge of QOS, IPSEC, GRE.
- Must be able to integrate multiple routing protocols (i.e. route redistribution).
- SEC+ required.
Security Clearance Required:
- CCNP/CCIE preferred.
- CISSP a plus.
- BS Technical degree preferred.