We are currently seeking a cleared Network Engineer to supporting full-life cycle Systems Engineering - requirements analysis, design, test etc, to support U.S. Navy operations.
- 8 Years of Network Engineering experience.
- You must have in depth knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and other standards-based routing protocols. Advanced knowledge of QOS, IPSEC, GRE.
- You must be able to integrate multiple routing protocols (i.e. route redistribution). Experience with WANX, WCCP and Layer 3 MPLS VPNs.
- SEC+ required, or the ability to acquire within 30 days.
- CCNP/CCIE preferred.
- CISSP a plus.
- BS Technical degree preferred.
- Secret Security Clearance Required