Fort Dodge, IA
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Technician to add to their staff in Fort Dodge, IA. This Technician should be high-level and multi skilled, able to repair electrical and electronic equipment.
- Responsible for all repairs and maintenance of all machinery.
- Perform and comply with all functions of the position with strict adherence to all HACCP, SQF, cGMP’s and regulatory protocols.
- Ensure that products and materials are handled and stored in such a way as to prevent damage or product contamination.
- Maintain compliance with the personnel and process hygiene requirements.
- Inspect, operate and test machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Hands-on/multi-skilled maintenance experience
- Experience in food manufacturing or processing is desirable.
- Ammonia Refridgeration experience
- PLC’s, electrical and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in safety programs and processes, such as Confined Space, LOTO, Hazcom, etc.
- Maintenance certification preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Maintenance, repair, electrical, electronic, ammonia refridgeration, PLC’s, electrical, HACCP, SQF, cGMP, products, materials, damage, contamination, hygiene, equipment, diagnose, malfunctions, machinery, bilingual, Confined Space, LOGO, Hazcom