Our manufacturing client is looking to add a Maintenance Technician in the Madison, WI area. This Technician will be responsible to provide and maintain preventative maintenance schedule and records.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair process and auxiliary equipment.
- Manage emissions and process control instrumentation including calibration, repairs and records.
- Maintain full compliance with applicable safety and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Participate in mandatory EHS and process specific training.
- Work in a safe manner & following all established SOP’s.
- High School diploma is required.
- Must have PLC controls/electrical experience.
- Knowledge of proper electrical and instrumentational installation, calibration and repair.
- Ability to learn and understand different production/technological processes and equipment.
- Retirement plans (401k, Pension and Profit Sharing)
- Shift differential pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, troubleshoot, repair, chemical, manufacturing