Fort Dodge, IA
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Production Supervisor to add to their first shift staff in Fort Dodge, IA. This Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing daily processing.
- Provide daily supervisor of the first shift employees.
- Assign and move stakeholders during the shift to ensure an efficiently functioning operation.
- Enforce safety programs, complete incident reports immediately following injuries and follow proper retraining procedures.
- Monitor and supervise inventory and ensure proper rotation is maintained.
- Work cooperatively with department leads and USDA/FSIS inspector.
- Address performance deficiencies, behavioral issues and policy violations through the appropriate application of progressive discipline.
- Associate’s Degree in Agriculture or Business preferred, but degree is not required.
- 3+ years of experience in a food processing setting.
- 1+ years of supervisory experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Food manufacturing, processing, production, manufacturing, first shift, agriculture, business, injuries, training, performance, stakeholders, USDA, FSIS