Major and established international company has opportunities commutable to the east of the Atlanta metro for a Lead Manufacturing Engineer at their high volume plant setting. For this role looking for a dynamic, strategic and forward thinking individual with a good work ethic as well as determination. The engineering manager will be assisted in planning, directing and coordinating all engineering department activities. Will control manufacturing process to maximize quality improvements, improved efficiency and cost reduction. Along with other activities will troubleshoot machining and/or assembly equipment in order to meet quality and production requirements. They offer a very good benefit package.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field with five (5) years Engineering experience. Experience in automotive manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Familiarity with current automotive standard and OSHA regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Some Access experience preferred.