The Solutions Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling control and automation solutions used primarily for reciprocating natural gas engines and compressors used in the oil & gas industry. This person will target customers in the Appalachian territory including NY, PA, OH, WV and other areas within the Northeast.
- Responsible for driving business growth and achieving goals with a focus on Control Panel Automation Solutions
- Provide necessary technical and sales support
- Maintain and develop new relationships with key customers and industry contacts
- Engage with all aspects of service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction
- Prepare and deliver formal presentations
- Work with customers to understand their needs and preferences for relevant products and services using solutions sales expertise to deliver on these opportunities
- Prepare documentation/reports on sales activities for the GM
- Provide 1st call technical telephone support for customers as necessary
This Position requires approximately 30-40% regional travel throughout the assigned territory (PA, OH, WV and Northeast)
The Outside Solutions Sales Engineer is a newly created position open due to the on-going growth of our client.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced salesperson to join a company that is well established and highly regarded in the industry. They have been in business for over 60 years and are known for understanding the unique changing needs of their customers. They consistently deliver the most effective valve, regulator and process management solutions in the industry.
The organization is employee owned (ESOP) and has been recognized as a Top Workplace for six years in a row. They have also received the Employer of Excellence award recognizing low turnover, strong profit sharing and a generous benefits program.
- Engineering degree preferred
- 2+ years related sales experience
- Knowledge of rotating/reciprocating equipment controls and automation
- Strong knowledge of natural gas production, midstream, transmission, and distribution operations
- Understanding of instrumentation and controllers including but not limited to functional knowledge of PLC Controllers, natural gas engines and compressor systems
- Proven track record in technical sales and business development
- Highly motivated, innovative and self-starter
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial work ethic