Farm Production Supervisor
Fort Dodge, IA
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add a Farm Production Supervisor to their day shift staff at their Fort Dodge, IA facility. This Supervisor must commit and adhere to the company’s industry leading Animal Welfare practices and standards.
- Supervise the daily farm operations of the farm staff.
- Oversee the animal caretakers and maintenance staff.
- Monitor the completion and accuracy of daily chore sheets.
- Monitor equipment to ensure it is functioning properly and keep up with necessary PMs.
- Ensure effective safety practices and procedures are being followed.
- Ensure proper and thorough training is completed for each stakeholder in the Production Department.
- Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science or Business preferred, but degree is Not required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a poultry/bird/farm setting.
- 1-3 years of Leadership/Supervisory experience.
- Poultry or animal agriculture welfare background.
- Basic Preventative Maintenance experience is preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Farm Production Supervisor, production supervisor, farm, food manufacturing, poultry, birds, animal science, repair, animal, production, agriculture, business, leadership, maintenance