Are you in the Office Supply, Janitorial Supply, or MRO field? This career opportunity is tailor made for you. Apply today to this a brand new position. You get to be that fresh pain-point, problem-solver with great business solutions. This position requires experience with consultative sales.
While this position is in Columbus, OH - the company is growing and typically will have a new opportunity soon elsewhere. When applying - let me know states of interest!
What you'll do...be the go-getter and account face to improve the company's growth with manufacturing and non-manufacturing companies in the medium sales tier $200k-500k.
- Must be proven in aligning efforts, business plans, with both company's long-term strategic goals
- Effect and build key customer relationships
- Proactively identify business opportunities,
- Negotiate and close business deals
- Understand, deepen, and maintain an extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Collaborate with the employing company's inside team, marketing, and other operations and sales leaders to increase business sales opportunities to maximize growth and revenue
Success will necessitate contracting new solutions to medium manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers in their early stages of the clients life-cycle. Selling solutions to Directors and Officers of clients by following a proven and cultivated sales methodology teaching clients something new and compelling about their own business needs and providing conclusive reasons why acting now to avail their company with proven solutions.
- Minimum 2 years signing customers to contracts worth $200,000 - $500,000
- Strong background in selling profitable solutions and services
- Strong Hunting-Business Development Skills
Demonstrated success in developing program-level product/services, MRO offerings
- Excellent communication skills
- C-suite presentation skills
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
CRM, preferably SalesForce
- Ability to travel up to 60%
What you'll get out of it all...
- A terrific culture that values associates and their role in company's growth and success.
- A fast-paced, dynamic and team-oriented workplace, one where ideas are encouraged and change is viewed as an opportunity to continually provide innovative solutions to our customers.
- A positive and respectful work environment
- An Open Door policy where leadership really listens
- A company of leaders who understand the worth and value of sharing information, and recognizing and celebrating work hard and accomplishments
- And perhaps most importantly, a culture and appreciation for the fact that the company's benefits greatly from the rich combination of experience, creativity and it's diverse workforce.
And just for fun - the opportunity for an base salary + base commission of combined compensation of $100k+ at 55/60 depending on starting base salary; additional commission available based on completion of other goals.
Full-array of contemporary benefits - medical, life, dental, vision
Keywords: business development, business manager, sales executive, Hunter, new business development, business solutions, product/services, selling strategies, sales presentations, client point-of-contact, territory, sales team, marketing strategy, commission sales, performance incentive, performance bonus, risk-award, TCV, prospects, client relations, client relations, sales methods, sales methodologies, business goals, business strategies, MRO, maintenance, repair, and operations, Salesforce, CRM, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, C-suite, c-suite