Come join one of the fastest growing independent medical practice in the treatment of allergy, asthma and immunology.
Our client's mission is to become the recognized leader in the delivery of high quality care for the treatment of asthma and allergic disease. We believe the pathway to success lies in our commitment to providing a supportive, innovative and caring environment for our physicians and staff which will allow them to deliver the best possible patient care.
We are seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible allergist to join their growing team! They currently have three dual-board certified physicians in Allergy/Immunology and Pediatrics, as well as, four experienced mid-level providers.
Our client has provided the highest quality care to patients for over 30 years and has a large physician and community referral base. The high level of care provided has earned them the recognition as one of the top 15 medical clinics in Minnesota, and the only independent clinic in the metro area, for patient care coordination as surveyed by Minnesota Community Measurement, a non-profit health care rating organization.
The practice treats patients of all ages and is recognized as a regional leader in our specialty, receiving referrals from other outside providers for complex allergy-related health conditions. We have responsive administrative and management professionals that collaboratively work with providers to minimize bureaucratic headaches and allow you to focus exclusively on providing excellent care to patients. They embodies a supportive and caring environment with a warm and friendly staff culture for our patients, providers and staff.
- Full-time position providing outpatient adult and pediatric care
- Ability to structure your own work schedule
- Competitive compensation with opportunity for growth
- Competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance, life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off
- Malpractice insurance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully implemented EHR with computers in exam rooms and technology resources available during clinic hours
- Limited on-call obligations at home for after hour care
- Clinic is closed on major holidays
- Growing and loyal patient base
Ideal candidates will possess:
- High degree of compassion and empathy toward the care of your patients
- BC/BE in Allergy/Immunology
- MN license or ability to obtain one
- Ability and interest to relocate to the Twin Cities (for out of state candidates)
- Flexibility to potentially oversee a satellite clinic to see patients at one or more office locations throughout the Twin Cities area (can be close to your current home)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and confidence to treat a wide range of potential health complexities across patients
- Honesty and integrity
- Genuine interest in continued learning and honing medical skills
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- We offer the full spectrum of traditional allergy diagnostic and therapeutic services
- Have a say in the practice - in terms of growth strategy, etc
- Work with one of the nationally recognized physicians.
- Complete flexibility with your hours
- Nimble organization with state-of-the-art diagnostics equipment
- The practice offers freedom from managed care challenges and has high private payor reimbursement. Physicians devote time to seeing patients, not managing day-to-day administrative headaches.
- Strong team support - PA's, RN's
- Expanding to several satellite offices in the area.
- Transparent interview process
This is a practice and a location you will want to explore!