Regional Sales Account Executive LTC Pharmacy Services Northern IL
Regional sales developing new business calling on LTC facilities including SNFs, ALFs and ICFs to contract pharmacy services
Responsible for signing new accounts and growing the assigned market Chicago and north to Wisconsin border
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Proactive cultivation of new accounts.
- Relationship management of existing accounts.
- Make formal and informal presentations to potential customers with the goal of signing new contracts.
- Manage/target those accounts assigned by the Executive Team.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the long term care business and make an ongoing effort to expand that knowledge base.
- Meet / exceed territory sales goals.
- Complete all monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports on time as directed by the Executive Team.
- Participate in Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs as determined by the Executive Team.
- Must be willing to travel if prospect requires.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience in service sales to the LTC marketplace
- Experience with long cycle sales.
- Contract negotiation experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Effective problem-solver and time manager