- Utilize academic training in accounting and finance to analyze client information such as balance sheets and income statements, prepare working papers in accordance with applicable engagement standards, and perform audits of internal control over financial reporting, including J-SOX.
- Apply a basic understanding of attestation standards and methodologies when executing risk-based audit plans.
- Execute the attestation engagement process, ensuring that working papers, other documentation, and deliverables supporting the financial statement are accurate, adequate, and of high quality.
- Identify auditing, accounting, and engagement process issues as they arise, apprise engagement executives, and develop solutions where possible.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Japanese-speaking and English-speaking clients both orally and in writing in order to build business relationships with clients.
- Assist in day-to-day client matters including responding to and consulting on client questions and requests.
CPA and 3 plus years of audit experiience in public accounting required