Mason City, IA
Our client is actively looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in the Mason City, IA area. This Engineer will provide liaison between the engineering department and other departments, assuring the manufacture or purchases of products meet functional requirements at the lowest possible cost.
- Maintain manufacturing processes for the purpose of reducing and controlling costs.
- Responsible for the design of special production machinery necessary to maintain manufacturing operations at competitive levels.
- Provide engineering advice, compile data and determine probably costs for process improvement projects.
- Examine documents such as blueprints, drawings, change orders and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
- Confer with document originators or engineering personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- B.S. Degree in Manufacturing/Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 3+ years of in hydraulic cylinder manufacturing, plating, casting and CAD/CAM.
- Comprehensive knowledge of engineering principles, methods and various processes, tools and related manufacturing equipment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Manufacturing engineer, data, costs, process improvement, blueprints, equipment, engineering