Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Cedar Falls, IA
Our client is actively looking for a Lean Manufacturing Engineer in the Cedar Valley area. This Engineer will support implementing and sustaining performance excellent initiatives across the company.
- Serve as a change agent to help lead the company’s continuous improvement journey.
- Guide complex, high visibility Lean Six Sigma (DMAIC), Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) and Kaizen projects, leading to successful project completion and realization of the targeted benefits.
- Responsible for leading or facilitating the work efforts and evaluating and improving the performance of key performance indicators.
- Meet and exceed the goals for the company in a safe, organized and efficient fashion.
- Work together with department’s managers to support identification and project charting of lean six sigma project opportunities in their function areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 5+ years of Lean Manufacturing experience is required.
- Lean Six Sigma Black belt certification is preferred.
- Background and experience with ISO 9001:2008, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement and 5S methodologies.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Lean Manufacturing, manufacturing, engineering, efficiency, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Continuous Improvement, 5S, DMAIC, DFSS