Inventory Control Analyst
We have partnered with a world class Global Manufacturer to lead a search for their Inventory Control Analyst at their Northern IN location.
Our client is the WORLD LEADER in their product line and this role will be part of their Management Team helping lead them from an Operational and Strategic standpoint going forward.
Location: Northern Indiana area
- BS in Finance, Economics, Information Systems or Statistics
- 3-5 years’ experience/certifications in either inventory management or facility control is required.
- Experience with JD Edwards and Power BI is desired.
- Lean Training (TPS) or certification is desired.
- Analytical Skills: Analysts work with large amounts of data; facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Must be able to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Analysts must make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Basic inventory management approaches such as working capital tracking, turns, DOH, and financial reporting skills is needed.
- Must be able to understand information warehouse system data, extract and manipulate information in a meaningful way