Lead IT Digital Business Analyst - (job description)
We have partnered with a Global Manufacturer in Northwest OH to lead a search for their NEWLY CREATED Lead IT Digital Business Analyst role.
Our client will be relying on this Lead Digital Information Technology Analyst team member to be able to provide strategic technical decision support leadership drive their rapidly scaling Digital team that supports their North American Operation.
About This Role:
- In this new role, you will be a key information technology contributor and business enabler for company Digital Strategy plan.
- The Lead IT Business Analyst will report to our Corporate Business Partner within Information Technology.
- Whether you’re optimizing information technology processes and systems, upgrading our environment, integrating new technology into our Technology stack or bringing new information technology solutions to solve business challenges, you will be leading the architecture and infrastructure decisions.
- The ideal candidate will think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment and is seeking a high-growth opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or information technology and systems
- MUST HAVE experience with MS Azure in a Manufacturing environment!
- 10-15 + years of work experience rooted in enabling marketing technology
- Experience with consulting or professional services companies.
- Proficiency in APIs, databases, marketing cloud solutions, and Microsoft Azure
- Proficiency in agile development methodology
- Previous experience managing offshore development resources
- Excellent communication skills, collaborating with cross-functional team with the ability to explain complex information technology benefits and nuances to non-IT colleagues
- Entrepreneurial spirit or prior experience in a high performance, fast-paced industry