This is an established and successful company that designs and builds specialty processing equipment for the food industry. Whether it is a sanitary environment or large transport they build with smart engineering and dedicated workmanship. This position is part of a team responsible for designing and developing control systems for new customers.
- Experience in job costing, quoting and estimating
- AutoCAD or SolidWorks electrical design experience
- Electrical schematics and panel layouts
- Design electrical systems and control panels
- BOMs sizing and selecting components
- Must have a background and understanding of controls and automation
- Low travel up to 20% typically, mainly national some opportunity for int'l.
- Great communication skills!