They know their people make the company run successfully, so they try to take care of the "work family". Work-Life balance is just as important as professional growth and satisfaction with all levels of employees, regardless of position or responsibilities.
Our client serves commercial, multifamily and light industrial developers in a number of different industry segments with their most trusted projects. They have over 2 decades of history in delivering excellence to their clients and community. Our client is roughly $80+M annually in volume and has a complement of 50+ employees based in the West Tn area.
Nature, Scope & Key Competencies:
This position leads the Development and Marketing efforts for new business in all respects of client development process. Construction sales experience (specifically in commercial developments) is the critical component in succeeding in this position. You will be leading-the-charge on the following efforts:
- Marketing, Networking & Client Development with owners, Architects, Developers and other new-business activities.
- Coordinate with Preconstruction, Project Management and Executives to assess new projects and deliver the highest quality construction to our new clients.
- Utilizing Sales experience along with commercial construction background to develop new clients (and continue development existing clientele).
Other Skills Needed for this position:
- Project management and team leadership experience
- Technical knowledge of architecture and building construction
- Real estate property and contract law
- Prepare / Review Contractor and Consultant Proposals, Agreements and Contracts