The Project Engineer's role is to:
- assist the Project Manager with project administration for commercial projects.
- help manage and maintain the smooth workflow of paperwork necessary to complete a successful project.
- maintain relationships with vendors and customers.
- Review, prepare, submit and track RFI's, submittals and other architect/owner supplemental information
- Procure material, track material
- Manage project files, safety, contracts, change orders, vendor quotes
- Coordination of material delivery
Required Degree: Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management