- Corporate Tax Manager Our world class client is looking for a Corporate Tax Manager. The city of Minneapolis is easy living town luxury. Experience the Mall of America, 22 natural lakes, 200 beautiful parks, fantastic museums, theaters, live music, professional sports teams, great people, great schools and world class restaurants.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager to join our Business Tax Services practice.
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, and S-corporations for a variety of clients from Fortune 100 companies to emerging businesses
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience; manage teams of tax professionals and assistants working on client projects
- Manage a portfolio of clients of varying size and scope and act as the point of contact for internal and external clients; build and manage client relationships
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice
- Participate in and contribute to market and business activities external to the firm
- A minimum of five years of corporate tax experience in an accounting firm, corporation, and/or law firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M.
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships, and strong knowledge of ASC 740
- Experience managing multiple client engagements and client service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to articulate complex information