A world-class engineering company with a proud heritage and a desire to be the world’s leading application engineering company. The company designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment worldwide with about 5000 employees.
Outstanding opportunities for personal and professional development in an international company. The job includes a competitive salary package and full benefits. You will be a part of dedicated group of colleagues who value teamwork and collaboration.
The Manufacturing Engineer/CNC Programmer is responsible for the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the machining processes.
- Develop machining processes for new parts. maximize safety, quality and efficiency
- Implement improvements on current machining process
- Design fixtures and tooling
- Create, implement machining programs
- Process documentation including SOPs, Control Plans and Routings to support machining processes
- Diagnose and correct problems associated with tooling, fixtures and machine malfunctions
- 5 years’ minimum experience working with manual and multi-axis machining
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, technology or related field
- Strong working knowledge of Mastercam and Solidworks
- Strong CNC programming knowledge
- Experience in fixture design and tooling optimization
- Ability to understand engineering drawings with knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Safety, quality, and teamwork orientation with track record of dependability
- Demonstrate technical ability and interpersonal skills to provide hands-on support
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Demonstration of a strong work ethic and superior technical abilities