Love your job!
A new Digital Marketing Specialist role has been created to support the marketing efforts of an international company undergoing significant expansion in North America. This is a great opportunity because the marketing department is growing and the leadership is nurturing an environment for career growth and creativity.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will
- assist in the design and implementation of a digital communications plan. You will be responsible for the analytics and metrics that drive a successful digital marketing plan.
- utilize digital marketing platform tools to create and analyze conversion rates, engagement, lead generation and call to action items
- help create multimedia content for social media posts, videos, websites and presentations. You will develop content calendars and collect all necessary approvals
- create workflows, email campaigns, build custom forms and landing pages utilizing marketing automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- monitor and engage with key customers and prospects through email campaigns and appropriate social media outlets; track and analyze findings
- ensure engagement, community building and compliance with internal Employee Social Media policy
- assist in coordinating digital advertising efforts with external agencies
- take a lead role in the development and execution of website tools and content while conducting regular quality assurance checks
- promote and develop best practices for digital marketing, identifying new opportunities and trends for the business
- develop monthly analytics reports capturing SEO, Social Media Engagement and digital advertising results
- more fun and impactful things!
- Strong knowledge of key marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot
- Management and development of CMS – Episerver an advantage but not essential
- Experience with SEO, SEM, PPC and re-marketing
- A passion to continually “up your game” and make an impact
- Great attention for detail