* Program, Set up, and operate Turning Centers (11 Axis) to perform multiple machining and cutting operations.
* Experience with Cad/Cam software a must. Currently running Gibbscam.
* Set up and operate Turning Centers using correct feeds and speeds while following standard operating procedures to produce good pieces within quality control limits per print.
* When necessary, takes corrective action and adjusts offsets to produce part within spec limits.
* Must be able to work with little to no Supervision.
* Properly document required information on work orders.
* Read and understand written work instructions.
* Participates in team meetings and works well with team members.
* Actively participates in continuous improvement activities to assist team in meeting goals related to quality, cost, delivery, safety and morale.
* Must have experience in low volume machining. Most runs are less than 10 parts and call for 0 defects in their products.