- Measure patients for custom compression garments.
- In the office responsibilities include: answering customer inquiry calls, seeing walk-in patients, managing patient records, product re-orders, and insurance verification.
- Outside the office responsibilities include: working with manufacturer sales representatives, physician office and medical facilities staff, including physical therapists, to take care of customer needs, as well as working to establish and build lasting relationships with referring clients and patients.
- Prior Compression Stocking Custom Fitting Experience strongly preferred. Standard Compression Stocking experience will be considered.
- Excellent communication skills and positive phone presence.
- Basic familiarity with customer order management systems and comfortable to learn new systems. Fastrack system experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High School Diploma.
- College degree a plus.