Are you a RN with at least 5 years of acute care Case Management experience required with 2 years of progressive management experience in a hospital environment as a manager or supervisor? Do you have a stable job history? Are you interested in working at a facility, located 39 miles from Boston and has been named one of the nation’s Top 100 Hospitals for five years in a row? If you are nodding your head YES…. Read more….
We are in need of a MANAGER of Case Management. Here are all of the requirements in order to be considered:
- minimum of 5 years of hospital Case Management experience required.
- 2 years of Supervisory or Management experience
- Stable job history…. No job hoppers
- Must be willing to relocate within a reasonable commute to the facility
- Required: Academic degree in nursing required (Bachelors or Masters degree)
- Preferred: Masters degree in Nursing or related field (Health Administration, Business, Public Health, or management)
- MA RN License
- Highly effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven leadership ability and hospital operational ability.
- Ability to serve as role model and advocate for the professional discipline of nursing.
Our client is offering a $ 10,000 sign on bonus plus relocation. Salary starts at $ 110,000 and goes up quite a bit from here all depending on years of experience and level of education.
Why work here?
Not only is the location fabulous, but….Our client facility excels at offering the best care in a friendly atmosphere. From their advanced heart and vascular services, to their comprehensive orthopedics and rehabilitation programs, their robust surgical facility including da vinci robotic surgery and Cyberknife technology, to their comfortable and compassionate women & infants programs!
The DOINGS and JOB EXPECTATIONS:
- This role provides leadership and support to the senior executive position (CNO)
- The role will assume responsibility for assisting in assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing and evaluating nursing practice on a unit level.
- Role assumes 24/7 responsibility of Manager’s assigned areas.
- The role is accountable to support CNO to ensure high quality, safe and appropriate nursing care, competency of clinical staff, and appropriate resource management related to patient care.
Our client offers a full comprehensive benefits package. This is a full time role. This is a national search and again our client is offering relocation.