Our California client located in Central Valley (Stanislaus County), 24 miles South of Stockton, 66 miles west of Yosemite National Park and 40 miles north of Merced, CA is in need of a FULL TIME Neurosurgery Physician Assistant with 2-5 years experience. This is an add-on role to the Neurosurgery team.
This experience needs to include:
- Working as a First surgical assist
- Inpatient responsibilities to include rounding and discharge
- On Call responsibilities
- You must be willing to continue to learn and work with a high degree of independence,
- have excellent interpersonal skills,
- detail oriented.
- You should be someone who demonstrates an in-depth knowledge and expert clinical judgement in the care of neuro and trauma patients.
- Experienced in providing direct patient care for patients and accustomed to assisting on all elective surgeries.
- You must have excellent clinical/communication skills and a strong commitment to our patients is required.
CA Physician Assistant license
Salary starts at $ 134,000 and increases from here depending on your years of experience. Our client offers a full comprehensive benefits package. This is a full time role. This is a national search and our client is offering relocation.
To learn more about this role, please email your resume to us so we may schedule a call with you to discuss and determine if this is a match for you.