Love your job!
Live in a magnificent area famed for its high quality of life and low cost of living. I (the recruiter) have visited this location and it is beautiful beyond words. A wonderful place to live and raise a family, or a great place to retire. Also, this is a place where on a middle class income a person can own a beautiful 2500 square foot home with land and a view.
Our client, a very well regarded and successful publicly traded company has an immediate need to attract an experienced CNC Machinist to their operation in Vernal Utah.
Excellent salary, bonus plan, benefits, and relocation are all available.
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends when necessary.
- 2+ Years programming tool paths using CAD/CAM software.
- Advanced proficiency in G and M code required.
- 3+ Years’ experience working in a machine shop.
- Advanced proficiency with OKUMA MULTUS B400 Lathe and OKUMA MULTUS 750 Lathe.
- Advanced proficiency with OKUMA MU500 Mill.
- Advanced proficiency with inspection tools, such as calipers, micrometer.
- Self-motivated, responsible, and disciplined.
- Highly organized.
- Very detail oriented.
- Ability to work in Rural, UT on a daily basis.