Full-time Positions Available in: Upland, California (CA), Atlanta, Georgia (GA), and Miami Beach, Florida (FL)
Be "the" nursing leader in a progressive ambulatory healthcare center nursing environment that is collaborative, and one where education is valued, promoted, and goals are achieved.
If you are a team player, who routinely evidences strong, positive interpersonal relations and communications within your nursing team and the cross-discipline team, then this is a career opportunity that is the match we desire.
The value you will bring....
- Accountability for and track record of integrating and projecting into the healthcare center the mission and core values of the organization.
- Drive a top-box patient experience/customer service by monitoring patient timelines, evaluating and improving the quality of patient care in the Healthcare Center(s).
- Accomplished overseer of internal relevant medical nursing operations systems; able to model and ensure that staff reviews nursing policies and procedures and actively supports Quality Management Programs.
The benefit you will receive...
- The career-building distinction to evidence proactive nursing leadership and strategy development and deployment by providing input on programs and nursing practices.
- Platform to contribute to company's national nursing leadership direction and strategies to enhance the patient's experience and clinical nursing practice.
- The opportunity to grow your leadership talents, career, and education achievement.
- A practice environment that respects professional nursing practice and cross-discipline collaboration.
- Team and leadership recognition for quality, care, employee and community engagement, and the fiscal strength of the healthcare center.
- Record of collaboration, patient, and staff education - promoted and achieved.
- Recognized for being a team player, delivering excellent patient care and clinical practice.
- Recognized inside and outside of nursing, as a leader and strategic business partner, able to productively collaborate to help enhance patient care and clinical practice with other nurse managers and senior nursing staff as a member of the national nursing leadership team to implement strategic measures allowing better functioning HCCs throughout the organization at-large.
- Licensed RN in applicable state or compact license.
- BSN degree required, Masters degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or Public Health or Business and/or other related areas of clinical practice.
The Nurse Manger adds consistent value to the Healthcare Center Team by balancing effective and efficient nursing care and working relationships with other clinical disciplines.
You will join a recognized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care. We learn together and deliver cutting edge medicine, clinical, and nursing care and patient advocacy, regardless of our patient's ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, our mission provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
Compensation & Benefits
Area Market Competitive Compensation, an array of contemporary benefits & relocation assistance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We live by equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability.