As Retirement Plan Relationship Manager, your duties will include:
- Conduct employee enrollment meetings
- Meet with plan sponsors.
- Grow the business by working with internal financial advisors, trust officers, commercial lenders, and external plan sponsors.
As Retirement Plan Relationship Manager, you will have great exposure to upper management as you network with the bank’s presidents, commercial loan officers, trust officers, and client advisors. This is a great company with a strong team culture lending support to sales. This position is based in NW Arkansas, home of three Fortune 500 companies and one of the fastest growing areas of the country. In addition to incentive on new business, you will receive a bonus based upon completing defined activities.
To be successful you will have:
- In-depth knowledge of retirement plans especially ERISA
- Experience working with plan sponsors
- Experience conducting employee meetings
- Successful sales experience
- FINRA Series 7 or be willing to get