Our manufacturing client is looking to add a Production Manager the Madison, WI area. This Manager will be responsible for the performance and alignment of plant operations for annual goals.
- Administer direct leadership and supervision of the Production Supervisors.
- Implement new programs, policies or corrective actions.
- Ensure that all repairs are made timely and necessary preventative maintenance is performed as necessary.
- Evaluate, recommend and carry out improvements to the plant processes and facilities working closely with Plant and Building Managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is a must have.
- 2+ years of management experience.
- 5+ years of chemical process experience preferred.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Knowledge and experience in organic polymerizations desirable.
- CDL license with hazmat endorsement preferred or willing to be trained.
- Retirement plans (401k, Pension and Profit Sharing)
- Shift differential pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Production Supervisor, Production Manager, engineering, manufacturing, chemical, mechanical, organic, leadership