As Wealth Strategist, your duties will include:
- Assist client advisors and trust officers in deepening their relationships with HNW clients
- Spend around 50% of time in tax planning, charitable giving, trust and estate planning
- Collaborate with client advisors and trust officers.
- Represent AWM in the professional community i.e. attorney’s and CPAs
- Present recommendations to clients
- Make public presentations to larger groups of prospective clients, centers of influence
- Write white papers on advanced planning.
Be part of an Advanced Planning initiative to assist clients with $10 million or greater investable assets. This is a new position part of a wealth management group who has enjoyed record earnings for the last two years. You will work with high net worth client of trust officers, investment officers, and financial advisors, suggesting to their clients ways to protect their wealth and plan for the future. Our client is known for their team culture (they really do it, don't just talk about it) and has been named "Best Place to Work" overall and "Best Place to Work for Women."
As Wealth Strategist, you will have:
Experience with tax planning, charitable giving, trust and estate planning
Experience presenting to clients, attorneys, and CPAS.
Worked in a wealth team environment and be able to collaborate with client advisors and trust officers.
Experience simplifying and communicating complex ideas to team members and clients
JD or CPA, and LLM in Tax or Masters in Tax