Work alongside financial executives across the nation, on their most important accounting and finance projects. Filled with an innovative spirit and led by an ambitious entrepreneur, we provide unique Leadership Advisory combined with high potential talent. At the heart of our Firm is our approach to individual leadership and the continual pursuit of helping people grow both personally and professionally. We value being fair, having fun and sharing stakeholder value!
Work with many of the nation’s largest corporations completing important financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind Accounting & Finance projects inside the walls of Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions and carve-outs.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, preferred.
- Required: 3 years of relevant technical / strategic accounting experience.
- Required: 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm.
- Strongly Preferred: 1 busy season as a “Senior” in external audit with a Big 4 or large CPA Firm.
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
Demonstrated career progression and job stability.