- Assess risk across the enterprise and perform and manage the audit review cycle with a third party team
- Create audit programs/testing for the specific line of business
- Partner with the business to enhance the controls environment including software, policies and procedures
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our business policies, practices and processes
- Review risk management and control management to maximize operations' effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance
Client offers a full spectrum of accounting and advisory services, including traditional audit and financial reporting; federal, multi-state and international tax compliance and planning; compliance oversight, risk assessment and litigation support services; management and board consulting, as well as technology and wealth management solutions.
The firm serves privately-owned companies of nearly every type and industry, as well as financial institutions, nonprofit organizations, government entities, and wealthy individuals and families. The firm provides forward-thinking, relationship-driven financial and strategic services designed to maximize wealth and profitability, minimize taxes and risk, and evaluate systems and processes, while increasing efficiencies, for its many diverse and sophisticated clients.
- 10-15 years experience
- Must have community banking experience
- Must have accounting firm experience
- CPA, CIA, or CAMS required