The SENIOR AUDIT ASSOCIATE will
- have a good work/life balance
- perform audits, reviews, compilations, and agreed-upon-procedures for schools, not-for-profit entities, and commercial entities.
- plan the engagement, perform fieldwork, prepare of full disclosure financial statements and required reports for management and regulating agencies,
- do other non-audit accounting services
- prepare tax returns (if applicable).
- travel to/from engagements, which includes some overnight travel when needed.
- use firm’s research tools-Checkpoint.
- prepare and review Form 990s.
- be responsible for supporting the growth of co-workers thru answering questions on/teaching firm policy, accounting procedures, and software.
- 3+ years of similar or related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of management techniques, general administration, financial and data processing operations and human management techniques. Proficient with PC, including spreadsheets, word processing, and automated accounting packages.