Our client is seeking a Field Service Technician based out of the Greater Rapid City, MI area. Work for a company that is known worldwide for its hydraulic technology products. Company offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
LOCATION: Greater Rapid City, MI area with Travel Worldwide
TERRITORY: U.S. with Overseas International Travel
- Strong technical knowledge of company product range and company’s related offshore business
- In the field, troubleshooting and repairing entire line of products
- Ability to work with little supervision in a field environment
- Interaction with customers and end-users
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to travel up to 75%, w/sometimes being with little to no advance notification
- Position requires travel to off-shore locations for extended periods of time
- Be available to be contacted outside regular/normal business hours
- Preparation of detailed expense reports in relation to travel in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience with equipment repairs & assembly or equivalent experience
- Industrial Hydraulic Degree, it is negotiable for offshore
- At least 2 years of industrial and mechanical hydraulic experience, it is negotiable for offshore
- Be able to pass an offshore medical exam as well as helicopter egress training
- Ability to obtain a valid US Passport
Client requires US Citizenship or Green Card Permanent Resident Status, no sponsorship available.
Due to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted.