Why work here?:
- Stable growing business for over 25 years!
- Fun and professional environment with over 120 employees!
- Variety of projects in several industries!
- Training provided on new technology and software!
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential, matching 401k, paid vacation!
- Design, specification, implementation, commissioning, trouble-shooting, and continuous improvement of automation and instrumentation for food and beverage and bio-pharmaceutical production facilities.
- Electrical and panel design
- Specification of automation hardware and software
- Development of design documents
- Programming to include but not limited to controller, operator interface, data historian, reporting
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) execution
- Site start-up and Site Acceptance Test (SAT) execution
- Operational support
- Control system troubleshooting support
- Evaluate new technologies for their application within a manufacturing facility
- Support proposals department in developing the scope and budget for new projects
- Support process and facilities engineers in equipment commissioning
- Assists process engineers in troubleshooting and remediation of failures
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2 years minimum Industrial Automation / Control Systems Integration experience
- Experience with PLCs: Rockwell/Allen-Bradley required (GE Fanuc, Siemens, WAGO, or Modicon a plus)
- Experience with HMI/SCADA packages such as: iFix, Rockwell FTView, Wonderware
- Experience with Process Controls Systems a plus!
- Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP)
- AutoCAD and Panel Design
- Must have a valid driver’s license