For the past 25 plus years our client has been a family owned Office Interior Company helping business throughout the NYC Metro market. They combine deep office interior expertise along with personalized services to help companies modernize their office locations. They deliver premier end-to-end office interior solutions designed to fit every business need
Do you have what it takes to be a selling sales manager? Our client is seeking someone to sell and build out over time a small team in NYC and Long Island. If you can develop new business and market products/solutions, look no further. You will have your own accounts and manage a new team.
- Knowledge and/or experience in office furniture or commercial moving businesses.
- Responsible for generating your own leads and setting up appointments with prospective clients.
- Develop own territory as a primary job function and while doing so, build out small team underneath you.
- Attend weekly meetings with management to deliver status updates on all open projects and possible prospects.
- Required to attend networking/ business development events that may or may not be during normal business hours.
- Strong rolodex of clients and contacts within the NYC Marketplace
- Excellent written & verbal skills to communicate and present to prospects and clients
- Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities to final decision makers
- Aggressive follow-up and closing skills
- Position has the flexibility to work virtual at times but the main corporate location is in Central Long Island on the boarder of Nassau and Suffolk Counties along with a manufactures showroom in NY
- Competitive base salary (depending on experience) plus generous commission
- The new employee will be given a company credit card to use for approved expenses. (i.e., fuel, tools, metro cards, client meetings).