This role prepares, compiles and reports financial data for the US Platform. It includes all aspects of the accounting and reporting functions of the US Platform
including reinsurance and general accounting functions.
- Perform monthly accounting functions including: preparation of journal entries, update and maintenance of monthly consolidating trial balances, reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Perform monthly accounting close functions associated with the Company’s reinsurance accounting systems.
- Preparation of monthly expense analyses for distribution to department heads.
- Provide general accounting support including, production of financial reports on an ad-hoc basis,account analysis and reconciliation.
- Assist in the budget and forecasting.
- Review and record all necessary expense and non-underwriting accruals.
- Assist with GAAP and Statutory basis financial statements, schedules and footnotes.
- Execute related financial controls.
- Three years’ experience in a public accounting firm preferred.
- CPA designation preferred