Requirements for consideration include:
- BS Electrical Engineering degree
- 5+ years of experience in process instrumentation, controls systems (DCS and PLC - Yokogawa, Delta V and Allen Bradley) experience in a chemical processing facility.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and support plant projects.
- Expertise in instrumentation and electrical system reliability, troubleshooting and design.
- Working knowledge of medium voltage (5-15kV) and low voltage electrical equipment, including switchgear, MCCs, VFDs, motors, etc.
Responsibilities in this role include:
Accountable for providing technical support to Engineering, Operations and Maintenance
for the plants electrical and instrumentation systems and to provide design input for projects.
Will create and develop designs by analyzing a technical problem, field checking and
specifying applicable equipment and developing cost and scheduling estimates.
Ensure design safety by incorporating applicable codes and standards and sound
engineering design practices.
- Provide maintenance and reliability program support.
- I&E engineering design support for various projects.
- Develop capital and expense budgets for electrical system reliability projects.