Field Service Technician
Our manufacturing client is looking to add a Field Service Technician to their team in Omaha, NE. This Technician should be self-directed, able to work well with customers, write technical reports, have strong PLC and programming background and help the Engineering team with product improvement and development recommendations.
- Write trip reports, return material authorizations, test reports and corrective action reports.
- Communicate with customers and/or end users, vendors and contractors.
- Travel to customer sites (50% travel) to accomplish final commissioning and exhibit equipment functions as per specifications to obtain customer acceptance.
- Troubleshoots PLCs and other automated machinery, onsite and remotely.
- 5+ years in a Field Service role with decision-making responsibility.
- Electronics/Electrical certification or degree.
- PLC setup, programming and commissioning required.
- Ability to be a proactive part of the Transit Sales team.
- Must be able to work in a Windows environment and be proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel approx. 50% of the time.
- Must have a cleaning driving record and must not be afraid of heights.
- Great compensation package
- Benefit package
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continued Development Opportunities
Field Service Technician, Field Technician, Service Technician, Electrical Controls Technician, Lead Technician, Electrical Service Manager, Electrical Technician