Mason City, IA
Our manufacturing client is looking to add a Materials Manager to their Mason City, IA facility. This Manager will directly supervise all Warehouse, Stock Room, Purchasing, and Production Control department personnel.
- Review master production schedule and work orders.
- Revise schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, material, machines and equipment.
- Responsible for distributing work orders to departments, denoting number, type and proposed completion date of units to be produced.
- Compile reports concerning progress of work in progress to apprise production-planning personnel of production delays.
- Expedite production and establish delivery dates for orders.
- Compile and maintain manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Responsible for all inventory levels & accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Material Requirements Planning.
- 6+ years of Material planning experience.
- High degree of computer literacy in both the JDE systems and P.C. requiring a high degree of proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work across organizational lines, and to interact with others.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Paid vacation days
Materials Manager, manufacturing, distribution, materials, inventory, supply chain, warehousing, logistics, transportation, inventory control, purchasing, scheduling